The conference incorporates a scientific review process, please make sure to align with the guidelines that follow:
1. The submitted paper must be on one of the above-mentioned topics of the conference.
2. The research should be conducted according to the scientific and methodological principles that are accepted in scientific research.
3. The research should not have been previously published in a scientific journal or has been presented within the activities of a forum or scientific event.
4. The research should address timely and scientifically attractive topics, particularly those related to the pandemic.
5. The researcher should list the following information on the first page of the research: name, title, rank, affiliation, and e-mail
6. The search should be in (Arabic or English).
7. For papers in Arabic: use Simplified Arabic (No more than 18 pages, including references and appendices)
8. For papers in English: use Times New Roman (No more than 12 pages, including references and appendices).
9. Papers should be written in (paper A4); (MS) Word format, single-spaced.
10. Font size: Main title of the paper in (14), Sub-titles (12) all in bold.
11. The paper may follow the following organization of its sections: author's information, abstract in both languages, introduction, research problem, importance and objectives, research methodology, results, discussion, and recommendations, finally references.
12. For references, use the APA Style (Seventh Edition).
13. The scientific committee is not obligated to provide reasons for not accepting the rejected papers.
14. The researcher can submit more than one research paper to the conference.
15. A PowerPoint presentation file should be prepared for the purpose of presenting the research in conference sessions. The presentation should not exceed15 minutes.
16. Accepted papers will be published in The Journal of Al-Hussein University for Research (AHUJ) fees-free.