1. A Comparative Study on Optical Characteristics of InGaAsP QW
Heterostructures of Type-I and Type-II Band Alignments, G Bhardwaj,
K Sandhya, R Dolia, M Abu-Samak, S Kumar, PA Alvi
Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics 7 (1), 25-41
2. Optimization of AlGaN QW Heterostructure for UV Applications, R
Dolia, M Abu-Samak, PA Alvi, Engineering Vibration, Communication and
Information Processing, 9-14
3. Simulating 1.55 µm Optical Gain in Type-II
InAlAs/InGaAs/GaAsSb Nanoscale Heterostructure
AM Khan, G Bhardwaj, M Abu-Samak, SH Saeed, PA Alvi, IOP Conference
Series: Materials Science and
Engineering 594 (1), 012003
4. SSRL School on Synchrotron X-Ray Absorption
Stanford synchrotron radiation Laboratory, California CA, May 20-22,
5. The second National
workshop on synchrotron users (SESAME) held at Jordan
University, Jordan, May 10/5/2007.
6. The first National workshop on synchrotron users (SESAME) held at
University, Jordan, May 10/5/2006.
7. "LEED, HREELS and photoemission
studies of Pseudomorphic growth of alpha-Sn on InSb surfaces", workshop on physics of semiconductor
science (WPSS’04) Lattakia- Syria, May 9-11-2004.
dislocation mediated growth and surface composition of c-axis oriented High Tc
superconducting thin film: Scanning Tunneling Microscopy and X-ray
Photoemission Spectroscopy" (published in ICITNS October 2003).
growth of alpha-Sn on low-index InSb surfaces", (publishesd in ICITNS October 2003,
conference at Al-Zaytoonah University,Amman,
10. "Density of states of two-dimensional electron
gas at semiconductor surfaces", 24th Annual meeting Advances in
Surface and Interface Physics and Special Session of INFM Section F with the
Synchrotron Light Committee, Dipartimento di Fisica, Modena (Italy), December
11. "Investigation of Silver-YBCO interface by XPS
and Electrical Measurements", MRS 1995 Spring Meeting held in San
Franisco from 18-20 April, 1995.
12. "Seudomorphic growth of alpha-Sn on low-index
InSb surfaces. Sandra
Gardonio, Paolo Fantini, 24th Annual
meeting Advances In Surface and Inerface Physics and Special Session of INFM
Section F with the
Synchrotron Light Committee, Dipartimento di Fisica, Modena (Italy), December 20-21, 1999.
13. "Characterization of Air formed Oxide Films on
Amorphous Ti60Ni40 by EPS", Procd, 37 DAE-SSP Symp. 1994, p. 457.
14. "AFM & STS Studies of Bi-2212 Single
Crystals", Procd. 37 DAE-SSP