1. Providing students with the necessary technical information to work as mechanical engineers.
2. Providing students with sufficient experience to design and work as individuals or in a team.
3. Qualifying engineers who take into consideration professional ethics.
4. Qualifying engineers with high communication skills.
5. Preparing students who are capable of continuous continuous learning.
6. Achieving international status in various fields of research, which are represented in renewable energy systems, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, and automotive engineering.