First: Department of Accreditation and Quality Assurance, the department aims to accomplish the followings:
- Preparation of quality assurance system, follow-up the application of standards, collect feedback, analyze the data and suggest improvements to the quality assurance system and assessment of the system achievements and performance.
- Evaluate the performance of educational and administrative units in the fields of academic accreditation and quality assurance and pursue the development of performance, follow-up processes and outcomes with various colleges and units at the university.
- Continuous follow-up of educational and administrative units in the fields of academic accreditation and quality assurance in order to fulfill its mission and objectives to achieve the university's mission and goals.
- Active participation in the development of standards, tools and mechanisms to evaluate academic and administrative performance, measuring achievements and propose measures that will enhance the performance and outcomes.
- Contribute to the self study processes (Self-Assessment) of programs of study and preparation of a booklet that explains the criteria and indicators for the implementation of the various stages of this process, and contribute to the preparation and writing of Self-Assessment Reports (SAR) for programs in coordination with the concerned colleges and administrative units.
- Participation in the policy proposal, controls and criteria for obtaining academic accreditation, and the preparation of accreditation requests in coordination with the different colleges and submit requests to the concerned authorities.
- Cooperation with Jordanian universities and international quality agencies to gain experience and adopt the latest standards and procedures used at the university, such as TEMPUS / EQUAM project to improve quality assurance system.
- Participation in the preparation of studies and surveys that contribute to linking teaching and learning outcomes at the university with the labor market requirements and included them in the plans and programs of study at the university.
- Participation in the preparation, implementation and dissemination of quality culture in all educational colleges and administrative units at the university and the need to adhere to quality assurance standards in all processes and programs.
Second, Department of Planning, Information and Documentation, the department aims to achieve the followings:
- Adoption of planning and organization as a management tool to achieve the mission and objectives of the university.
- Building an integrated database for accreditation and academic quality assurance as well as the development of a database on all components of quality and accreditation, such as, (faculty members, students, staff, laboratories, library, workshops, academic disciplines, and others) .
- Preparation of the Quality Assurance Strategic Plan and work to implement it in coordination and cooperation with all the colleges, and units at the university and to propose alternatives to development by addressing weaknesses with appropriate corrective measures, then measuring and evaluating of achievement.
- Participate in the drafting of the comprehensive strategic plan for the university through providing of data and information required for the preparation and development, and evaluation of plans and programs at the university in accordance with the adopted mechanisms.
- Participate in the implementation, execution follow-up and evaluation of the comprehensive quality assurance strategic plan at the university.
- Participation in the planning, coordination and development of the administrative work at the university, and make proposals to develop measures according to the comprehensive quality requirements in order to save effort, time and financial costs and improve the administrative outputs.
- Follow-up variables, controls, standards, tools and techniques used in the preparation of required reports supported with developmental proposals
- Development of questionnaires to conduct surveys for all stakeholders to collect feedback that will help in the implementation, monitoring, evaluation and development processes.
- Participation in the development of academic programs and proposing standards, measures and mechanisms for the development of these programs and improved them to fulfill quality assurance standards.
- Participate in determining the required training programs to contribute to the capacity building of teaching and administrative staff at the university and activate their participation in these programs.
- Continuous coordination with all the colleges and administrative units on the development of performance and follow-up measures for effective evaluation and improvements.