The Dept was established per University Council decision No (4/2005) dated Feb. 2,2005. The Dept practice its functions through two sections, they are Administrative Affairs Consultations Section, and Employees Consultations Section.
Providing distinguished Consultation and Legal Procedures
that meet the needs of comprehensive development and the university objectives.
Legal Affairs Dept is eager to be among the pioneers in
providing consultations and legal procedures in accordance with effective
regulations and bylaws applicable to administrative, academic affairs and
- Providing consultations and legal procedures in admin and academic issues referred to us from university administration.
- Participating in articulation of AHU regulations, rules, and organizational decisions.
- Participating in developing and finalizing agreements the university make with other institutions.
- Ensuring that all current regulations, rules, and bylaws are effectively applied on issues related to officials and employees at AHU.
- Participating in developing regulations, rules, and bylaws per request of concerned parties and in cooperation with them.
- Esuring that all AHU regulations, rules, and bylaws projects do not contradict with the applicable ones.
- Employing new legislations related to AHU functions in cooperation with the Dept.
- Preparing legislations book (Regulations, rules and bylaws) applicable to AHU functions.
Admin affairs consultations section
-Employee affairs consultations section
+962-03- 2179 000 Ext : 8284/ 7248 / 8285 / 7171