with Jordanian, Arab and international higher education institutions to initiate
scientific and cultural cooperation programs with them.
- Drafting copies of Agreements and Memorandum of Understanding for final
conclusion to be signed by both parties.
- Networking with Diplomatic missions and cultural centers in Arab and foreign
embassies at Amman to exchange cooperation programs with them and to exploit the
scholarships and grants programs they have to benefit AHU.
- Following-up and activating the agreements and the MoUs the university
has concluded with other parties and coordinating the implementation of the provisions
with relevant colleges, centers and departments within AHU.
- Providing assistance, guidance and support services to AHU colleges, centers,
units and departments concerning international cooperation matters.
- Developing guidelines for how to supervise international students study
affairs in cooperation with respective colleges and the office of Arab and Foreign
- Coordinating the development of the AHU business to be in line with international
standards with the respective parties and Department of Planning and Quality management.
- Coordinating AHU participation in conferences, international networking
to increase and enhance its international reputation and horizons.
- Coordinating information material and marketing activities of the AHU programs
and specializations through participation in local, regional and international education
fairs to attract Arab and foreign students.
- Any tasks asked by AHU president within the international cooperation.