1. Rethinking the current study plans for the years 2010 and 2014.
2. Following-up work on the implementation of the master’s program in IS Management for the academic year 2015/2016.
3. Planning for the implementation process of the proposed research centers which were submitted to the President of the University after obtaining the necessary approvals.
4. Raising the capacity of the department to 700 students due to the existing number of staff and the expectation of the return of sponsored candidates.
5. Equipping the seminar hall and laboratories with necessary