The Department of Business Administration at the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics is considered one of the most major sources to provide high-level cadres. It contributes to graduate a broad base of specialized human elements in business management their education and training qualifications and specialties correspond to the market and society needs. The objectives of this section are represented by:
1. Provide students with the concepts, principles and scientific theories in the field of business management and its branches.
2. Apply the total quality standards on the educational process to get academic accreditation for the next ten years.
3. Provide efficient and effective outcomes able to improve the administrative performance level in businesses organisations.
4. Develop the management and research skills for students who are studying in the field of business management.
5. Qualify students to meet the needs of the community in both the public and private sectors in the various tracks of business management.
6. Establish the concept of administrative development in the community.
7. Promote a culture of commitment, cooperation and teamwork among the administrative and educational staff and students.