The objectives of the center are summarized as follows :
• To develop the performance of faculty and administrative staff at the university through the development of technical, administrative and academic skills that help to develop their career performance.
• To prepare training programs and advanced educational materials according to the latest methods and techniques in educational and technical, administrative and academic areas.
• To conduct research and studies and to design survey instruments to investigate the needs of targeted groups of the developing process to set the development performance priorities.
• To organize conferences, seminars, training workshops and brainstorming sessions to identify the groups involved in order to exchange experiences.
• Training faculty members in course planning and syllabus design.
• To carry out any other tasks assigned by the President