The center has a Council of eleven members appointed by the President of the university for two years that is subject to renewal.
The Council has the following authorities :
• To designing the public policy for the Center and the adoption of programs and plans.
• To discussing the budget of the Center and sending it to the President for approval.
• To discussing the annual report on the Center work and its activities and to approve them.
• To consider any other matters relevant to the objectives of the Center by the President of the Council.
• Department-based workshops on topics related to teaching and learning.
• Training .
• Students' evaluation of staff.
1- In Teaching ( ACME ).
3- Statistical Analyses.